I made it back from Mexico on Saturday. We had a great time hanging out with Mark and Roxanne (the missionaries) and I got to meet several new folks from the Grove. Here's a few of the many pictures that I took during our stay (I shot about 250 total). Click on the pic for a larger image if you want.
Spencer! Oh man, that was a totally crazy clash of worlds to check our CG blog and find a comment from you. I just wanted to say "Hi", and thanks for coming to Mexico with us because I had a great time getting to know you.
3 comments:
Spencer! Oh man, that was a totally crazy clash of worlds to check our CG blog and find a comment from you. I just wanted to say "Hi", and thanks for coming to Mexico with us because I had a great time getting to know you.
ps- you take awesome pictures. the images are so crisp. what kind of camera do you have?? i can't wait to get copies of your pictures.
Hey, it's not the camera Erin, it's the operator. Just kidding (no I'm not) Thanks for the nice words. I had a great time getting to know you guys.
Post a Comment