8.19.2005

Welcome to the junkyard, Rick...


So I got the Transformers dvd set in the mail only two days after ordering it off eBay. I've watched two of the episodes so far, only ninty six to go! The set came with a reissue of the porsche Autobot, Ricochet, we'll call it the Rick.

Ricochet


The Rick stands on my monitor at work and points the laser cannons at the employees. It also watches over the junkyard, AKA: my desk. (que the Sanford & Son music)

desk

I should really have my wife come over here and organize my workspace! It's more like a table than a desk, as there are no drawers. I only have the little filing cabinet to the left, and it's too hard to open and close to be very functional.

Anyways, back to the Rick. I considered keeping it in the box, (just in case it was worth something someday), yeah...whatever. It came in it's car form and it took me a good 20 minutes to figure out the "transformation" into robot form. I've had it for two days and still can't seem to achieve car form again. Sorry the Rick, looks like your free wheelin porsche days are over. T.G.I.F. y'all...tgif. let me know if anyone wants in on some of the transformers action.

7 comments:

Jason said...

so tight.. definitely more than meets the eye. I need to hit some of that.. What are you guys doing tonight?

Spencer said...

ahhh, sorry, we've got some guests coming in from Tulsa. We're taking them to my fam's lakehouse. I think I might load some episodes on the old PSP to watch on the go though. Maybe next weekend.

Sarah said...

guys are so weird. i think that transformer sitting on your monitor is a little creepy. how can you get any work done with that thing staring at you all the time?

Brett said...

I love the Rick!

More pictures of the Rick!

The Rick Rocks!

(did I take that too far?)

Spencer said...

respect

Brett said...

I'm not sure what that means

Spencer said...

Respect the Rick, what do you think, GOSH