I don't know if anyone is aware of this yet, but some company out of China has released a dvd boxed set of the ENTIRE run of Transformers cartoons. Thats 98 episodes, as well as the movie, crammed onto 25 dvds. It all comes in a wooden box along with trading cards, posters, and a reissue transformer action figure. I've been eyeing these things on ebay for a few days now, and finally sold enough stuff off to pay for one. I should have it by the end of the week, if I can hold out that long.

4 comments:
i gotta come over and watch some of that. Go Decepticons.
i hope it's "more than meets the eye".
Too late, I got it in the mail yesterday, already started watching them. 2 episodes down, 96 to go!
That is stunningly beautiful!! I vote we watch the Movie during a Letterbox Club meeting!
Post a Comment