That's just sad.
no way Nelson, that is sick. I would do it .. well, actually I wouldn't, but it woud be cool, like when they quoted him in the article and called him Prime..
My favorite part of the article is this: "Prime says the toy actually filled a void in his life when it came out."Hmmm.
somehow i think i will sleep a bit better tonight knowing that he is out there...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's just sad.
no way Nelson, that is sick. I would do it .. well, actually I wouldn't, but it woud be cool, like when they quoted him in the article and called him Prime..
My favorite part of the article is this:
"Prime says the toy actually filled a void in his life when it came out."
Hmmm.
somehow i think i will sleep a bit better tonight knowing that he is out there...
Post a Comment