So, we have decided to join the Blog world. Hopefully our lives are interesting enough that people would want to read our Blog or at least laugh at all the weird things we're into.
One of the things we're really into lately is our new cats. They are nameless at this point because Spencer and I cannot agree on what there names should be. If you come up with any good ideas, feel free to let us know...
5 comments:
Hey guys! So fun that you're blogging! I've added a link to your blog on our page http://thestegers.blogspot.com
I'm excited to see you over Christmas! Hope all is well...what cute kitties!
I always think "Lemonjello" and "Orangello" are great names. :)
Welcome! I have put a link to your blog on ours at http://harkey.blogspot.com
bienvenidos, amigos al mundo blog. tambiƩn les invito a hacer un link a nuestro blog.
sus gatos son preciosos... :)
i already answered this. socks and stripes. or stripey and socky.
trevor
Hi friends! Good to see you two at Grove. What about Pete and Repete. Just kidding, that is one of my goofball Dad's favorite jokes.
Post a Comment