So, I guess it' s time we join the rest of the "hipsters" with our very own blog (that's short for web log, mom.) I've been thinking about doing it for a while now, and after noticing that several of my friends have had them for four or five months, I figured it could only make us cooler.
Seriously, we are all about anything that'll help us stay connected to our friends back home. I think I have experienced greater culture shock here in Cali than I ever did in the mountains of Mexico. It feels so different here, that I can't stop referring to Arkansas as "back in the States". Jacqueline and I are going to be back in Fayetteville for about three weeks during Christmas, we're way excited.
Anyways, that's all I have to say about that, I'm out.
P.S.
For now, I've been calling the cats "nice one" and "mean one"
1 comment:
Instead of "nice one" and "mean one", you could always name them "jerk" and "sweetie pie". (I personally love non-pet pet names, so I kind of like "jerk".)
Hopefully we will see you guys when you are here in Dec.
Post a Comment