Jacqueline and I attended the International dinner held at the UARK Bowl this weekend to shoot some pictures for a friend. While I was walking around taking pictures of the people there, Jacqueline mingled with the students. She ran into the editor of the Arkansas Traveler, (the school newspaper that I was hoping to do some work for) and mentioned that I was a photographer in the journalism department. He found me and let me know that he needed photographers and that I should meet up with him on Monday to get some assignments! He even asked if we could use the stuff I was shooting at the party in the next paper. All in all, the event was a blast and I got an awesome connection out of it. If you guys have some spare time on your hands, I highly recommend investing it in an international Student, it's well worth it and they're a blast to hang out with.
Find out more
HEREHere's some of the pictures from the party.



No comments:
Post a Comment