1.20.2011

All the Single Ladies!

I(we) don't really write on this blog anymore, but the post I wanted to write didn't quite fit with my new blog.  So, here goes.  One of the blogs I like to follow is called Kelly's Korner.  She is has a big heart for singles (as do I) & she wants to see all her (and our) fabulous single friends meet their matches.  I have several wonderful friends that are single and just amazing women.  So, I asked them if I could put them out  there.  Shannon said yes already, so I'll start with her.

This is Shannon.
  

On the right ok?  Isn't she beautiful?  I like to call her Malibu Barbie.  Can't you just see her in a sarong & a big lily in her hair??  She is a little on the quiet side until you get to know her.  She is has shown herself to be an extremely giving, encouraging, tender-hearted person.  She is a faithful friend & has a heart to serve others.  She loves the LORD and is very active in her church & Bible studies.  We are in an accountability/encouragement group together with a few other godly girls.  2 of us have young children & she is always encouraging us to bring our kids with us to anything we do.  She plays with them, holds them & just loves on them.  That means a lot to me.  She has a big heart for children & I think it's precious.

 

So, with that said, here's my entry to link up with Kelly.  This post may evolve as the day goes on if the other 2 ladies decide they are ok with me putting them out here as well!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She sounds like a lot of fun and is beautiful! E-mail me at: drew.holifield@gmail.com and I can send some pictures and tell you a little about me! Bye!