11.21.2005

Are these guys crazy or what?

Spencer and I are different. Spencer is currently in line at the Springdale Wal-Mart (near layaway) -where he has been since 2pm-waiting for a video game console. He has been in Wal-Mart for 9 1/2 hours! This X BOX 360 is just about the most precious thing on the planet in his world. He took the day off tomorrow, so that he can play this thing for hours and hours.

The exciting thing for me today is that we closed on our first casa today. We officially own our first home:
1401 Ellis Ave. Fayetteville

Also, we were in a lease until January, but were moving out this month. We were concerned that we wouldn't be able to find another renter to rent our townhouse and would be stuck paying our rent AND our mortgage. Praise the LORD. He provided once again. They found someone to rent this place and I have 8 days to pack and get out! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TKB said...

I guess people do crazy things when they are in love...

Travis