9.14.2005

We've got peppers

So Jacqueline and I accepted a bell pepper plant from Evelyn Stilwell a few months ago. I felt very sorry for the little guy because he had no idea he was about to dry up and die on our porch about a week later. At least that's what I thought. To my surprise, the thing kept getting bigger. I had to re-pot it a couple of weeks later. After a month had passed, we had our first pepper! One month later...We have THREE!


(click the pic for full pepper glory)














We're very proud of the middle guy, but the one on the right is starting to shrivel up a bit. I keep expecting them to go bad, like they were in the fridge or something. Does anyone know how long these things have to grow before they're ready?

I've already got like, 3 gangs recruiting me because of my pepper farming skills, so don't even bother asking...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

good work, ya'll. i got impatient with my pepper plants this year and some random morning before school, i pulled them all out of their pots! i think i just needed the feeling of dirts on my hands. :)